For Admins: 7 Best Practices for Boosting Employee Happiness Using AnyPerk Rewards
1. Set up custom occasions that reinforce your company’s specific values. When people are rewarded for actualizing company values like “teamwork”, they’re more likely to keep expressing them.
Learn about how to put your company culture first and develop brand champions by sharing your core values with your employees and beyond.
2. Make things simple by adding your own company-specific perks to our platform. If you already have a deal with a vendor, let us know and we’ll add that perk to our platform so your employees enjoy one easy online portal for all their perks.
3. Want to boost engagement? Encourage your employees to request perks they want to see on our platform. If that perk has enough user votes, we’ll go after it and try to acquire it for our platform.
4. Use your Customer Success Manager as a resource to help you improve engagement and employee happiness — We’re happy to help you execute a strategy for increasing recognition at your workplace!
5. Schedule rewards to be sent to your employees on their birthdays or work anniversaries, for a special company occasion, and/or each month. Rewarding employees on significant occasions keeps engagement and enthusiasm high and helps ensure positive interactions over the long term.
Learn more about how to boost employee loyalty beyond the onboarding “honeymoon period” on our blog!
6. Take advantage of our data: Check your Perks and Rewards dashboard regularly to gauge your success with the platform and to gain insights about what you can do to improve your engagement. (Bonus tip: Plan company events and initiatives by seeing which Rewards your employees love best. Employees redeeming a lot on pet rewards? Perhaps a “Bring Your Pet to Work Day” is in order.)
7. Use our HRIS integration to simplify your onboarding process. Our HRIS integration capability allows you to automatically pull employee data from HR solutions Workday and Namely and onboard users to (and delete them from) AnyPerk in a snap.Talk with your CSM to get started!
Did you find this article helpful?