The cold hard facts:
- 39% of employees do not feel appreciated at work.
- 52% are unhappy about the amount of recognition they get.
- $35 billion: the annual cost to employers in reduced work performance due to depression.
- 69% of employees would work harder if they received better recognition.
- 78% said that if they got better recognition, they would be more motivated in their job.
- 49% said that if another company clearly recognized their employees, they would leave their current job.
Source: Workforce Mood Tracker survey